Posted by: Romy | 2011-09-27

drinking too much

I know that I occasionally have too much alcohol. I don''t think I am an alcoholic though. I will have a few glasses of light wine during the week which I may add makes me feel dreadful in the mornings yet I still do it! Over the weekend I will drink a load more and feel even worsel in the morinings and cannot keep any appointments I have made on time because I feel so awful. I don''t have to drink alcohol but I am surrounded with people that do. I can go for days without alcohol and I try really hard to but after about a week I am back to drinking a couple of glasses again and I feel that I have let myself down and feel terribly remoseful about it. I personally think that it is a form of punishment to myself as it does nothing for me and yet I still do it. I know the answer is just don''t have anymore wine but you would probably say that if I don''t have the willpower to stop doing on my own then I am probably and alcoholic. Is there some kind of mindset that I can form to stop myself from giving in every time?

Expert ImageAddictions expert

It sound like you are a alcoholic and I suggest that you enter treatment as soon as possible and start attending AA mettings immedatly.