Question
Posted by: Jane | 2011/11/30

Drinking Issues

When he is drunk is either he loves me too much and loves me more than any other person in the world or he hates me so much that he cant even stand the side of me he rather end the relationship and the next day he is sorry

Drunks often say they are sorry, but they're usually not sorry enough to stop drinking or to get proper help to do so. Their emotions and bhaviour are less under control when drunk, but contrary to the old saying, they're no more truthful than usual ( and for a drunk, that's not much ).

1