Posted by: 50 | 2009-03-27

Hey guys i am hiv positive my problem i dont have any weekend without drinking beers i just want gto know is not to dangerous for my life??

i only drink on weekends

Please help me

Dear 50,

You have posted this on the Sex Expert forum. What I can contribute as a professional is that any behaviour that is an unhealthy lifestyle, is going to impact your general health status and thus your immune status, and as an HIV positive person you create an environment in your body that will give the HIV virus scope to accellerate its impact on your health.

Posted by: jovla | 2009-03-27

continue with this and i promise you, yuz a deadman straight to AIDSVILLE dude

Reply to jovla
Posted by: 25 | 2009-03-27

i dont thinkl there is any problem

Reply to 25