Question
Posted by: sad | 2008/07/21

drifting apart

hi doc. i had a really great relationship with my boyfriend we have been together 2 and a half years now. i love him with all my heart but the problem is i dont think he finds me attractive anymore :-(. i had a miscarriage early this year and i picked up alot of weight afterwards but i' ve been fat before the miscarrage so am not sure if that could be it he doesnt spend the amount of time he use to spend on me. we hardly communicate.we always fight.i dont feel close to him anymore and i used to be extremly close to him i could tell him everything but now i hardly talk to him.i know i cant get pregant again now because my gynae told me to wait a year before trying again and now our sex life is no good anymore. i lost him before i dont want to loose him again :-(.i dont know if it could be me thats changed because i was very depressed after loosing our baby and i get angry for almost everything and im very stubborn and demanding but he never had a problem with that before. an im extremly sure his not cheating on me.please help if you can :-(

depressed me :-(

There are many possible reasons for these changes in your relationship --- persuade him to join you in seeing a relationship counsellor and work on the issues that lead to such conflict. That you were depressed after losing the baby is very understandable. Maybe there's still a degree of post natal depression or some similar element making it harder for you to handle this situation.

1
Posted by: sad 2 | 2008/07/21

I know what you mean sad Im in the same boat as you. My boyfriend &  I fight so much everyday. I dont know how much more I can take. Wish I knew what to do. I pray things work out for you good luck

Reply to sad 2