Posted by: dreams K | 2009-03-25

dreams of cheating on my boyfriend

I recently cheated on my boyfriend, the quilt got the better of me and i told him about it. We have since patched things up and we are both very happy in our relationship. I no longer have feelings for the guy that i cheated on my boyfriend with but i keep having dreams that i have the oppourtunity to cheat on him again with the same guy, in my dreams i choose not to cheat but wake up feeling very guilty.

Maybe at mos the dreams suggest you still, understandably, feel guilty at having cheated, and maybe seeing a counsellor would help you to work through your guilt.

Posted by: dreams K | 2009-03-25

NO, trust me i dont have feelings. What i did was a big mistake.

Reply to dreams K
Posted by: Really | 2009-03-25

Or maybe you still have feelings for the other guy subconsiously...

Reply to Really