Dreams may ruin my marriage

I am married to a wonderful man for 3 and half years. He hasn' t given me any reason to suspect him of cheating. But I have terrible dreams where in he is cheating on me and when I caught him he asks for a divorce. We were on the brink of divorcing last year because he had depression and wanted me and my son to leave. He thought we will be better off without him. We sorted it out and are happy. I do sometimes feel that he is negleting me and almost all the time I have to insuniate sex. We have a 2year old and 2month old, so I am very busy but always make time for him, but it seems that he doesn' t mind not having or getting my attention. What is it with me and why do I dream this terrible thigs? I love my husband and doesn' t want to loose him. I started having this dreams when we started dating (6years ago), but it is getting worse and I am angry at him whenever I wake up from such a dream. Please help or should I go for regular psychiatric help?

Dreams generally have no meanin, and when they do, it's an obvious one. These dreams do not indicate that your husband IS cheating, but that you are anxious that this might happen. I hope his depression is being properly treated, and marriage counselling for the pair of you would be a good idea.

your dreaming that because your fear within your subconcious is manifesting itself while you sleep

deal with your fear and insecurity.