Posted by: DD | 2008-11-27

dreams dreams dreams!!!!!

Why do dreams seem so real, there is this man whom we met in 2002, since there he' s been talking nice to me he is from another place and got work where i stayed, so we used to meet most of the time in town, conferences and in church, so i moved from my place because of a new job i got, now i just met him where i am he says he got a new job also, what is this really, one day i dreamt of him and the dream seemed to be true but it was a nice dream, what does this mean? okay the dream it was me and him sitting in his car and he told me he loves me,how can this be possible after knowing him for 6 years, ANY HELP!!!!!!!

When we're dreaming, there's nothing else around within our awareness to compare them to, and we are not in a normal state of consciousness, so they may seem real even though they're not at all so. Dreams don't prophesy anything ; the fact that you dream about this guy simply shows that he's on your mind and in your thoughts. Whether anything real or worthwhile could happen betwen you must dependn on real-life, fully awake thinking about it, ignoring the dreams as irrelevant