Posted by: dreamer | 2012-07-26

I have been having some disturbing dreams where I AM GIVING GUYS BLOW JOBS, I am a married man with children, so these dreams are a bit disturbing, ever heard of a married man having sexual dreams about other men, very weird

Dear Dreamer,

This is in no way weird, strange or uncommon. If these dreams are causing you distress or confusion, it may be of help to you to process them and talk through them with a therapist.

Posted by: Ben | 2012-07-26

Human are complex sexual beings. I think it is perfectly normal. It does not mean that you are gay or want to act on it. But me thinks, the fact that you made it public by posting it tells me that there is more to this than you are letting on... Perhaps you do have this fantasy?

Reply to Ben
Posted by: Xie | 2012-07-26

Perhaps you should visit less gay porn sites. The dreams has to come from somewhere...

Reply to Xie
Posted by: joe | 2012-07-26

Not so weird,I am also married and get these dreams, most of the times it is a young guy is his 20.

Reply to joe