Question
Posted by: Brown Eyed Girl | 2012/01/16

Dreams

I don''t know whether I should take this seriously or not... I have a colleague at work with whom I''ve become good friends. I''m a married woman, she''s single (for the record). For some reason that isn''t 100% clear to me, I am attracted to her. I''m a very open-minded person and I don''t think it is strange to feel attracted to a person of the same sex even when you''re straight. However, I find that I often have such an urge to kiss her.. and I''ve dreamed twice that I have done so.. The most recent time was after a fabulously fun day out in the winelands with my hubby and two of our close friends (incl her, obviously). Make no mistake, I am incredibly attracted to my husband and I lust for him, not her. All I have an urge to do is kiss her.

Can you PLEASE offer some insight...?!

Thanks :-)

Some people are bi-sexual and perhaps she just triggered it.... Deidre -SASHA

7
Posted by: XXX | 2012/01/16

We are all attracted to someone else at some stage or another (maybe not of the same sex but the principle is the same).The point is whether we react to this or not.
As a person that appears to be happily married and sexily satisfied,why risk everything -just leave it.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Joe | 2012/01/16

I feel for you girl. Its amazing how something that happens in our subconscience affects our lives hey. Im sure things will work out for you in time. Dont give up and dont be afraid to express who you are. Remember.... you only live once!

Reply to Joe
Posted by: Brown Eyed Girl | 2012/01/16

I did tell him! :-D He understands that I am attracted to this woman and he thinks she''s a cool gal. I think I asked him after the first dream how he would feel if I would actually take action and kiss her. As far as I remember his answer wasn''t 100% clear. I try to imagine him coming to me and asking to kiss another woman or a guy... and I don''t feel comfortable with it. So, it only makes sense to accept the attraction for what it is - a connection with someone. I don''t have to pursue it to let it go..

Reply to Brown Eyed Girl
Posted by: Joe | 2012/01/16

Hey Brown Eyed Girl, I admire your decision to respect your hubby. What do you think would happen if you discussed your dreams with him? May not be such a bad idea....

Reply to Joe
Posted by: Brown Eyed Girl | 2012/01/16

Hey Joe
Firstly, I consider kissing another individual to be infidelity, and I respect my husband too much to just go ahead and do it. Then, I told this woman about the first dream to test her reaction.. but she was very neutral and sort of laughed it off (she''s also open minded but I''m not too sure she approves of girl-on-girl). Now how on earth would I approach the subject with her? I''m guessing wine is a must... :-D

Reply to Brown Eyed Girl
Posted by: Joe | 2012/01/16

So what?? Just kiss her and get it over &  done with. Discuss your intention with her first though. Might get messy if you dont!

Reply to Joe
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/01/16

Reply to sexologist