Question
Posted by: Liz | 2010/06/28

dreams

My husband passed away in December 2003 after being sick from cancer for 6 years. Why do i still have dreams of him at least twice a week? I am still single.

Some people manage to recover from a major grief in 6 months to a year, some of us take longer. And sometimes for any of a variety of reasons, grief can be complicated and harder to work through. A grief counsellor ( and many good psychologists of counsellors may be capable of doing this well ) can help a lot. We talk of Grief Work, because it is indeed hard work, and one needs to gradually sort out the rest of our life, enjoying happier memories of the person we loved, and constructing a new life that includes memories of them without being dominated by it.

2
Posted by: I believe | 2010/06/28

He is trying to tell you to move on, i mean six years is way too long to be single.

Reply to I believe