Question
Posted by: Annie | 2009/11/04

Dreams

Hi there, i get these dreams every now and again that are quite disturbing, it'  s about my teeth! they either have cracked, fallen out, or broken or crumbling in my mouth, whats with this type of dreaming about my teeth on and off?

I blieve that most dreams, even recurrent ones, either have no meaning at all, or very little meaning, and one that is fairly obvious. There is no evidence of specific symbolic meanings being common, and much evidence that dreaming ( which is necessary for refreshing sleep ) is something akin to running a defrag program on your computer hard drive. Fragments may appear to have a pattern, but on another occasion they could have made a different pattern.
At most, these could reflect some concerns you might have about the health of your teeth - have you or someone you know had significant problems with teeth lately ?

2
Posted by: Brit | 2009/11/05

Hi, there is a website about dreams called " dream moods A -Z" ... might give you an idea about your dream.

Reply to Brit