Posted by: Kasandra | 2009-03-25

Morning cybie hope you dont mind me sharing some thoughts here - the author of the book said that its not always good to pop pills for everything cause you stop the symptoms but not the problem and when you stop it appears again, sometimes your body tries to tell you something....

also that if you block your conscience off then you often experience vivid dreams. i often cant fall asleep esp now that I work so hard to banish the witch - i am not taking any sleeping pills anymore and rather by form of writing try to get everything out - its intense but my body and mind must just get use to this new concept cause the negative mother believes there is a pill for everything...

i had the weirdest dream last night i was in my room on my bed and in the corner above my door was this huge (bigger then life GIANT TARANTULA staring at me I have burglar bars on my windows and the door represent the only way out.... the spider with his eyes was saying you are going to be eaten... or starve to death...

I think the Tarantula represents my dad and his personality which is within me i(negative muscaline mother) saying that there is no way out and that I must surrender to what i so long believed... that there is no way out.....

luckily i can now analyise my dreams and then see how my negative mother / father images comes out in my dreams even when my conscience mind is turning more more positive in the day...

its hard work but I am willing to fight....

No extra charge for sharing thoughts, K. Especially imperfect ones !
I strongly suspect that the author of the book is a psychologist who is not allowed to ever prescribe pills, so opposes their use as cuting into his or her business. And he is sticking to a very old and totally discredited theory that EVERYTHING has an entirely PSYCHOLOGICAL cause which a psychologist can dig down and discover, then curing every problem ; and the evidence is strongly against that point of view.
Bodies are no talkative and do NOT try to tell you things. When someone tells you that, it is them who wants to tell you something, and they invoke your body chatting to support their own argument. Bodies are mute.
Dreams ca be interpreted in many ways, depending on the theories you arrive with. You find what you're looking for, not what is already there.
However, if these theories help you to recognize that you are only imprisoned by your own ideas and assumptions, and that my changing these, you can free yourself for more productive activity, that's good