Posted by: PJ | 2009-03-23

Good day
I dream alot- whatever my day' s event was i dream on a similar even at night. I continuously dream of a new born baby. i am always holding this baby, sometimes it' ' s mine in the dream and sometimes not. I have been having difficulties at work- with people etc and have been a bit unhappy about my situation so i am not sure what the representationof a baby means. i also dream alot of my late brother in law and i talk to him in this dream. I am going insame. I remember my dreams in the morning as clear as day.

Expert ImageSleep Expert

Dreaming is completely normal. The content of your dreams will be determined to a large extent by what is on your mind. If this is troubling you, a psychologist should be able to help.