Posted by: dd | 2012-09-07

dreaming it is making me nuts

Hi I wake up every morning that I can''t acomplish anything during the day and it feels like I am in a dace all day.. I dream everynight. It is like I look into my dreams through my subconcious.. I can rember dreaming about something and during that dream my subconcious was trying to rember it. it feels like I am watching a movie. how can i stop dreamingso that I can sleep...

Dont waste timing worrying about "subconscious" theories. Usually its not about your past at all, but current stresses and depressions that are causing bad dreams, or it can be caused by any f a large variety of medicines. See your Gp, and maybe a shrink, to get this properly assessed, and to discuss treatment options.

Posted by: Maria | 2012-09-08

When did the dreaming start? Are you on any medication?

Reply to Maria