Question
Posted by: nikky | 2008/08/27

dreaming feels real

This sounds weird, but sometimes I would dream something and only realise it wasn' t real a day later. The dreams are mostly related to work issues. Like someone would phone me and make an appointment (in my dream) - but, they never pitch for it (in real life - I mean). I dreampt I bought my baby girl a barbie and hid it for her birthday. The following day, I searched for it, only to realise that it was all a dream. I had to think twice just to convince myself that it was a dream afterall.

This has never happened before. Sometimes my dreams are so real - is this stress...??

Hi Nikky
Often our dreams are about something that worries us in our subconscious. It could be due to high stress levels.
See http://www.helpguide.org/mental/stress_management_relief_coping.htm for some tips to relieve stress.