Posted by: Dreamy | 2010-03-22

Dreaming alot!

I need some advise.. .. I dream a lot! So much that I am actually tired when I wake up and I keep waking up during the night from my dreams. And they are not always nightmares..
I wake up feeling exhausted and appreciate it when I have a good night''s sleep without any dreams (this doesn''t happen often)
I follow a healthy diet, and sleep (or try to) about 8 hours per night.
Do you have any advise??

Dreams are an indication that you are experiencing REM sleep. Unfortunately, this is a natural cycle of sleep and it will be detramental to suppress REM sleep with long acting sleeping tablets. I suggest that you consult a psychiatrist to evaluate you and to assess if something traumatic in your past is causing the unpleasant dreams.