Question
Posted by: Anon 24 | 2010/10/12

Dreaming about sex

My wife always tells me that she was dreaming about sex the whole nite but she wont tell anything about it.What does this mean is i that i am not satisfying her or is she fantasying about orther men.She always tell me this.

Perhaps she dreams about it so much because she is satisfied and happy. Perhaps she needs new things (bit of excitement) and does not know how to communicate it to you. When you are playful with her, ask her if the two of you can try some of the things she dreams about. Then count your blessing, as she can dream of a lot of things, but she is still coming home to you and make love to you!

4
Posted by: mavo | 2010/11/04

it means that u are satisfying her. if she always dream about it. go for it. well done

Reply to mavo

Honest answer - if she too afraid to even tell you about her dream she was not dreaming about you. And is afraid how you''ll react. Best to have an " open discussion"  with her and ask her what she fantases about and you can be honest too. And then agree to keep it a fantasy. She may have been dreaming about another lady but scared you''ll think shes lesbian. A women who is not only your wife but also your best friend in your life, will tell you all.

Posted by: sexologist | 2010/10/13

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Stronkie | 2010/10/12

Don''t worry about it! Are you happy that she gets enough? Probably not.... Treat her kind, treat her good, lot''s of foreplay and only worry about her orgasm. Before you know it, she''ll be daydreaming about YOU! Go for it!

Reply to Stronkie