Question
Posted by: Mpho | 2010/04/28

Dream for A Job

I went for an interview 2 times at this big company an again they send me for Personal Profile Assessment since then I cannot stop dreaming about that job. I am starting to have sleepless nights and I have called my agent several times to ask if she did not get feedback from the company.
I am thinking of calling the HR lady myself at that company to find out if Ihave made it or not the waiting is just killing me.
Will I be wrong to call the HR lady instead of my my agent

Firstly, see it as a complement that they have interviewed you twice and sent you for an assessment - clearly, they think well of you and they're seriously considering you for this post. If you happen not to get this job, at this time, because there;s someone they think even better at this time, it's already clear that you are an excellent candidate for such jobs, and there will be other opportunities.

5
Posted by: Mpho | 2010/04/28

Thank you ladies eish I think I am in a desperate stage I really really need this job I see myself at that company

Reply to Mpho
Posted by: kim | 2010/04/28

Leave things in the hands of your agent! That is why companies recruit through agencies, so that the admin is handled by them and they dont have to deal with the applicants on a personal level.

Trust me, the agency needs you to get the job as much as you do! They will do their bit to make sure any information gets back to you.

Reply to kim
Posted by: Mpho | 2010/04/28

Do you think I should call their HR or leave everything in the capable hands of my agent

Reply to Mpho
Posted by: Rick | 2010/04/28

Relax dude, dont worry about it because you can do nothing more. You have put your best forward, its bering considered. If its not good enough you wont get that job and if it is, you will.

Just chill and be patient

Reply to Rick