Question
Posted by: Nical | 2011/09/03

Dream Body Slimming Capsules Review/Opinion

Good day, I''m wondering if you can give your opinion regarding Dream Body Slimming Capsules. They say it is all natural and I''m starting on it on Monday. It curbs your appetite, increases your energy and helps your body burn FAT. Removes deposited fat quickly. There is no need to go on a painful diet, you can eat reasonably and lose easily! Dream Body Advanced can speed up metabolism.
Working:
1. Boosting fat metabolism and blocking the non-fat material converting into fat. The functional ingredients will maintain the balance of body calorie intake and consumption, control the intake of extra calories, block non-fat material converting into fat and boost fat metabolism and burn fat continuously.
2. Pure herbal essence, promoting satiety and controlling the fat intake effectively. The raw materials are extracts of Chinese bitter orange, cassia seed, lotus leaf etc.
3. Smoothing the intestines to relax the bowels and cleaning the intestines system. The cassia Seed is effective in promoting dieresis and relaxing the bowels, which can discharge the metabolism outcome and the unabsorbed extra fat as well as toxin, clean the intestine system.
It is imported directly from China and I wonder if anyone has gone on it yet?
Thank you in advance.

Dear Nical
I am personally not in favour of any of these over-the-counter slimming pills and potions as they cost a lot of money, cause negative side-effects and do not always produce the desired result. Products such as these Dream Body Slimming Capsules which contain ephedrine or pseudo-epinephrine or synephrine (the Chinese bitter orange extract), can be can be potentially harmful. These components can cause a long list of negative side-effects (dependence, addiction, tremors, insomnia, palpitations, irritability, psychotic reactions). These products have been banned in many countries because of their negative side-effects, which include addiction and dependence. If you click on 'DietnFood' at the top of this page, then on 'Weight Loss' and 'Diet Detective' you can look up the various ingredients to see what side-effects they cause and if they actually contribute to weightloss. Rather just use a low-fat high-fibre diet and plenty of regular exercise to lose weight without harming your health.
Take care

1

Dear Nical
Take care