Question
Posted by: mich | 2010/09/30

dream

Hi CD

What is a dream, my hubby asked me this morning what did i dream about last night, i can''t remember. He sarcastically said well i do. so how do i handle this one he seems a bit pissed off. i have no idea what his talking about help!

Cheers
Mich

Your concern isn't anything to do with your question. It doesn't matter what a dream is - what is your husband concerned about ? We don't ever recall the great majority of our dreams, only some of those immediately before waking. Maybe you muttered in your sleep - ask him - only he can tell you what bothered him.
And maybe it didn't actually happen - maybe he dreamed that you talked in your sleep ?

3
Posted by: Lin | 2010/09/30

You might have talked in your sleep. It''s normal that people forget what they dreamt.

Reply to Lin
Posted by: I believe | 2010/09/30

How are we suppose to know what your husband meant, Come on now you live with the guy, you know him not us.

Reply to I believe