Question
Posted by: Pain | 2008/10/07

Drastic Period change / miscarraige

I used to have mild, and cramps that I could handle during my period. Then I had a miscarriage a few months back, and ever since my period is heavy, I bleed a lot more, and its a lot of blood, when I say a lot more... and also my cramps are so bad that I cant handle it, I literaly want to curl up in a bundle and cry.

Is this normal? Why could it be like this? Will it be like this forever now? Why would a miscarraige cause this to change?

Periods can change for a few months after a miscarriage as there have been changes in the womb lining. Also you may be on different contraception to before.

1
Posted by: Ann | 2008/10/08

I had a miscarriage, and I never had this problem, but the docotr said that if I had soe problems I should come for a " skraap" . Maybe you should consider this. Hope you feel better soon and sorry to hear about the miscarriage, I know it is not nice but one day we will understand why...

Reply to Ann