Question
Posted by: Nel | 2008/10/13

Draf

Hallo doc,
Wil graag uitvind hoe ek myself kan leer draf. Ek gaan stap 4 keer n week op die treadmill vir 20 min en doen bietjie gewigte. Dit is egter nie genoeg om my te help gewig verloor nie. Ek weet dit is die vinnigste manier om gewig te verloor as mens draf. Is dit waar en hoe kan ek dit vir myself leer. Ek sukkel om te draf en raak gou moeg.
Baie dankie!

Hi Nel

Considering that you're already walking 20 minutes, you're not that far off jogging. My advice is to first increase this walking time to 30 minutes, and then start to build running into the training.

My advice is to get on a programme though - if you go to the Fitness page of the site, and then click on 'Programmes' on the left hand side of the page, you'll find a number of options. My advice is to pick the 10km programme in 11 weeks. You'll see that it starts in week 1 with 30 minutes of walking, which is exactly where you'll be if you can get this 20 minutes up to 30. And then from there, you stick with the plan.

I hope that helps1
ROss

1
Posted by: Anna | 2008/10/14

goeie more nel,dis eintlik heel eenvoudig.gaan op shapemag.co.za en dan download jy vir jou die shape 10km plan,ek draf al 2km en dis my 3rde week.baie sterkte.anna

Reply to Anna