Question
Posted by: Bee-Bee | 2011/06/06

Dr. Ray''s products

Hi there Doctor,

Do you know if Dr. Ray''s products are worth the price? I am sure that it is good as he has a reputation to uphold, but the products are really very expensive, so I am not sure.

I am looking at the pigmentation and eye cream.

Thank you kindly.
Bee-Bee

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Bee-Bee, thank you for the question and my apologies for the delay with my response.

I believe that Dr Ray’s products are effective however I am a firm believer that one does not have to pay high prices to get ingredients in topicals that have shown to work. Alternatives include NeoStrata, Environ, Nimue, IS Clinical, etc.

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2011/06/18

Reply to anti-ageing expert