Question
Posted by: dada | 2009/12/02

Dr please answer me... pls anybody

Mayb you guys might give me an answer since you are pregnant already, Im TTC, now I stopped the pill months ago so I havent been on it for 2 months, Dr said I should start TTC in Dec since it takes about 3 months for pill to leave the body, my periods were pretty on time while I was on the pill between 28 - 30 days, last month they came on the 26th dayof my circle, Now I dont know when to expect them this month, it is now the 33rd day and they are not here, I have had period pains since the 25th day until last night, and I would feel like something is coming out, grab my tampon rush to the loo and then I find nothing but some clear substance, the pain comes and goes accompanied by a slight backache which Im used to when Im on my period, but ever since I woke up today, there is just nothing, no pain whatsoever, another thing is I always, always get yeast infection a week before my period, its itchy and impossible and its like cottage cheese, even when I was on the pill I got it, even last month, even before I went on the pill, but this month it was just not there...Could I be pregnant? Scared to test, its only 5 weeks and Im scared of disappointment

The only way to know if you are pregnant is to test

3

Posted by: heidi | 2009/12/02

you should definitely test, its nothing to be scared of, most couples take up to a year to fall pregnant. if its negative, then you just try again next month, sure your hubby/partner won' t complain. :)

Reply to heidi