Question
Posted by: Trying | 2008/06/10

Q.

Dr Collins Ferti Boost - Any Good

Hi there,
I have just bought Dr Collins Ferti Boost and on it for my second day. Can you tell me if its any good to increase my chances of falling pregnant?

Expert's Reply

A.

Dear Trying
I have as yet not found any randomized controlled trials confirming that Dr Collins Ferti Boost increases ones chances of falling pregnant and therefore I would not be able to comment on whether it is any good to increase your chances falling pregnant.

3
user comments

C.

Posted by: Lee | 2008/06/13

Where to you buy the Fertiboost?

Reply to Lee
Posted by: kc | 2008/06/10

We tried various fertility treatments for 7 years and were told our only option was to adopt. PCOS and low sperm count were cited as our problem. We decided to give fertiboost a go in a last attempt and after taking it for 4 months we were pregnant. "Nothing ventured, nothing gained". Good luck.

Reply to kc
Posted by: Dee GTC | 2008/06/10

It depends on why you havent fallen pregnant yet. If it because of PCOS or poor sperm then it wont be much help. I used it for both these reasons and it didnt help at all.

Reply to Dee GTC

Want to comment?