Question
Posted by: Lisa | 2008/06/25

Dr Collins Ferti Boost

I bought Dr Collins Ferti Boost, can anyone tell me who had success with it, I was drinking Pregna-Vite before that but nothing, when I saw Dr Collins Ferti Boost I thought I must give it a try.
Feedback will be appreciated

Thanks.

Dear Lisa
There are no substantial clinical trails despite numerous requests to prove a definite advantage of Ferti Boost over other conservative methods of treatment. Anecdotal reports of success do not necessarily warrant wide scale use of the product.

13
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/07/20

My sister couldn't fall pregnant for 10 years and after one month of her and her husband taking ferti boost and having acupuncture with dr Colin LeGrange she fell pregnant. I was also struggling to fall pregnant a few years later and had two blited ovuums. I also tried ferti boost and fell pregnant a month later. It's definitely worth a try.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/07/20

Posted by: Lerato | 2015/05/10

I really want to try it. We have been trying since 2013 till now nothing is happening. I think I have endometriosis. Will Dr Collins fertiboost assist me to fight this deases also?

Reply to Lerato | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Danette | 2016/01/08

I have a male dr collins fertility back we did not yse if you want to take it over from me. I will post to you

Posted by: Jamie | 2015/02/28

I did AI for 3 years and had to give it a break so did 3 months of fertiboost and 3 months later I was pregnant. from my research it makes your whole body work properly, month one I was so exhausted months 2 started feeling good happy, no longer strung out started losing the weight gained from all the hectic fertility drugs third month I felt awesome then pregnant. good luck

Reply to Jamie
Posted by: Vee | 2014/09/30

Hw nice is it

Reply to Vee
Posted by: Lisa | 2008/07/01

Hi Mother

Thank you for your mail, about falling pregnant with Dr Colins Fertiboost, it helps us to keep positive.

Regars
Lisa

Reply to Lisa
Posted by: Mother | 2008/07/01

Hi Everyone

I was like Rehana friend, tried to fall pregnant for almost two years. I was on fertility treatments but nothing worked.

Started using Dr Colins Fertiboost and fell pregnant after using it for one and a half months. My son is now 1 year old.

Reply to Mother
Posted by: Lisa | 2008/06/30

Lee / Marlene

I bought Dr Collins Ferti Boost at Discem, was R832.
I know it's expensive, but you know Im willing to try it and
you never know, maybe I can still fall pregnant this year.

And like Zee said it's for you and your hubby,

Cheers !!
Lisa

Reply to Lisa
Posted by: Zee | 2008/06/30

Hi Marlene and Lee

You do not need a script for Fertiboost. I know with certainty that Sparkport pharamacies stock it and it costs about R900 for you and hubby. It comes as a package with pills you and hubby.

Enquire at your pharmacy, maybe you could try Dischem and Clicks etc.

Good luck... blowing you a lot of sticky baby dust

Reply to Zee
Posted by: Marlene | 2008/06/30

Would also like the answer to Lee's question please. Thanks!

Reply to Marlene
Posted by: Lee | 2008/06/27

Hi Lisa, where can you buy Dr Collins Ferti Boost, how much does it cost and lastly, do you need a script?
Thanks so much for your time!! Lee.

Reply to Lee
Posted by: Rehana | 2008/06/27

I have a friend that was trying to conceive for 3 years. She had tried all treatments etc. She was on Dr Collins for 1 full month and in her second month- She was pregnant!!!
But she was religious. She would call her husband at the exact times to take his pills as well!

Good luck!!

Reply to Rehana