Question
Posted by: Johannet | 2012/01/31

Dr. Cohen''s diet refeeding

I was on the Dr. Cohen''s diet a couple of years ago and lost a lot of weight but before I could go on the refeeding I fell pregnant. I need to lose the baby weight (after 3 years) and am going to do the plan given to me the last time. I do not have the money for the clinics again and is hoping somebody will be able to give me the refeeding program. PLEASE HELP!!

Dear Johannet
I hope that one of the other Readers will provide you with the so-called 'refeeding programme' which evidently forms part of the Dr Cohen diet. I would rather recommend a balanced slimming diet and regular exercise for weightloss.
Take care