Question
Posted by: Anita | 2012/01/12

Dr Cohen Re-Feeding Programme

Hello there.

I did Dr Cohen a few years ago and lost lots of weight but I got sick and didn''t do the refeeding.

I have been on Cohen again for a few weeks and have lost 11kgs and I now need to do the refeeding.

I have lost my Dr Cohen refeeding programme, do you know where I can find one?

Thank you.

Dear Anita
Congratulations on losing those 11 kg! I hope you can maintain this weightloss. You will have to see if any of the other Readers can provide you with the Dr Cohen 'refeeding programme' as I do not have a copy.

12
Posted by: Zanel | 2016/07/07

Can I please get the refeeding program ... also lost mine just send it to my email : zellibel@hotmail.co.za Thank you so much

Reply to Zanel
Posted by: Anu | 2015/09/13

Hi, I just came across this blog and read about refeeding plan,I unfortunately lost my refeeding plan while shifting to another house, I have again started my cohens diet but it will be incomplete to finish without the refeeding plan Can anyone help me by sending the refeeding plan on my email - it's anu70in@gmail.com, thanks in advance

Reply to Anu
Posted by: Elize | 2012/03/14

Hi Lana, can you also provide me with a copy of the refeeding programme. Thanks.

Reply to Elize
Posted by: Jo | 2012/03/11

Hi, Can I have a copy of refeeding programme. thanks.

Reply to Jo
Posted by: Lana | 2012/01/19

Hi Anita

I have the re-feeding for you if you still need it.

Let me know.

Reply to Lana | 5 comments (hide)
Posted by: aya | 2016/05/25

helllo, may i please have a cpoy of the refeeding. ayanda.ntola@yahoo.com

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/02/22

If you could kindly send the refeeding program I would much appreciate: shelorne@gmail.com - Thank you!

Posted by: Kate | 2015/11/11

My em should read: balloonsarecool11atgmaildotcom. Thanks, Kate

Posted by: Kate | 2015/11/11

Hi, would you still have a refeeding program available? I would like a copy also please..balloonsarecoo11atgmaildotcom

Posted by: Kaprikorn | 2015/09/10

Hi could you please send it to me too? kaprikorn20@yahoo.com. Thank you

Posted by: Estelle Earle | 2012/01/18

dankie

Reply to Estelle Earle

Dear Anita