Posted by: ME | 2009-01-26

Dr Cohen Diet

Hello Everyone

I will very shortly be starting on the Dr Cohen diet and would like to chat to others who have been on this diet and find out what they went through etc.

Dear Me
I trust that the other Readers are responding. I am personally not in favour of high-protein diets or diets that cut out whole foods groups. If you find that the Dr Cohen diet causes negative side-effects please change to a more balanced diet.

Posted by: ME | 2009-01-27

Thanks to all for your feedback

My best friend did the diet and lost 25kg' s in 6 months. After stopping she didnt pick up any in the first month, then fell pregnant.

Wishing you all the best in whatever you do

Reply to ME
Posted by: D | 2009-01-27

This diet is the biggest crap!! I was on it for 7 months, lost 47kg, and picked 27 up again. I had a nutrient deficiency and lots of health issues after it. My hair fell out and I was finished. I did not pick it all up again but you pick it up fast if you eat " normal"  again....

Reply to D
Posted by: LL | 2009-01-27

I went on it, but i have pcos. and i los tonly 4kgs in 4 wks where they promis you 10kgs. I picke dit all up again and i feel double the size though im not but maybe it works for you. I was just STARVING!

Reply to LL
Posted by: me too | 2009-01-26

Go to weight-loss forum (bottom of this page)

Reply to me too