Question
Posted by: Johan | 2010/08/30

Dr cohan diet

I would like to get some feedback on Dr cohan''s diet . I am think of doing it \. Some feedback would be nice

Dear Johan
I trust that the other Readers are providing you with feedback about Dr Cohen's diet. From what I can gather from my other Readers, the Dr Cohen diet is based on the principles of a high-protein, low-carbohydrate diet. An attempt has been made to reduce the intake of fat, so it is probably not as potentially dangerous as the original Atkins diet, but I would still be careful in trying this type of diet that is not really balanced. It is always a good idea to combine slimming diets with daily exercise to obtain the best results. If you will regain any weight you lose, is difficult to predict. I would personally rather recommend the use of a low-fat, balanced diet that includes carbs with a low glycaemic index (GI) and daily exercise for weightloss.

1

Dear Johan