Posted by: need help | 2009-10-27

Does this Dr exist, if so how often does she check posts here and be able to reply to people, is it a month or weeks?

Expert ImageAgeing and Sexuality expert

Hi, yes I do exist. I am Dr. Eve. I am on this forum in my capacity as sexual medicine consultant. I am not a medical doctor, rather a therapist, trained in sexual medicine. So what i can't answer, i refer you to appropriate medical person.
I answer weekly so go ahead and send your question- all questions and comments most welcome.

Posted by: Thandokuhlekuhle | 2010-01-21

Hi Dr , I would like to know which contraception can i use cos i am not ready to have kids. I have tried the 3 months injection and i bleed the whole month . i don' t trust tablets cos i actually forget to take them sometimes. Is there any pill that i can take maybe once a month or any other contraception that i can use? Thanks , your help will be highly appreciated.

Reply to Thandokuhlekuhle