Question
Posted by: MA | 2009-07-15

Doxycyline &  Ilotycin cream

Hi, Doc

I have bad acne scars and have been was put on Doxytab (first 2 months) and Differin cream and have been using differin for 4 about 5 months now and not much has changed.

Someone mentioned doxycycline tabs and Ilotycin cream as an alternative (with doctor' s priscription of course), i would like to try, however my problem is i am HIV positive (not on treatment yet) and i am wondering how will my body react to this in terms of the immune system being compromised.

Dear MA
It will be safe for you to use doxycycline and Ilotycin. You can also try Benzac AC 5 jel. It will not affect your immunity

1
Posted by: MA | 2009-07-16

Thank you Dr Bets

Reply to MA