Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2011/03/10

Doximal - Pregnant

Hi There
I am not currently on contraceptives. My period was due on the 25 of February the day we left to go to Zanzibar. I did do 2 test a week a part since my absent period and they were negative right away. I also did 2 test since I came back on the 5th of March all tests negative.

What worries me now is that my cycle could be irregular and that I might have conceived while on holiday?

I would be happy if it happened but what worries me is that I am currently still taking doximal. Must still continue for 2 weeks. Its been a week of taking it since we are back.

I am scared of hurting the baby if I am indeed pregnant?

Should I stop taking the Doximal?

It would be dangerous to stop malaria prophylaxis and risk getting malaria. If the pregnancy tests are all negative then pregnancy is unlikely, though you should test again 12 days after your last intercourse.

1