Posted by: chaya | 2008-11-10

Down syndrome

I have 3 year old daughter who has Down syndrome.She has chronic sinusitis and has difficulty breathing especially at night.
She has a distended stomach and has ongoing vomitting and diahroeal problems. She was hospitalised in August 2008 with and upper respiratory tract infection and oral thrush. I am concerned about constantly administering over the counter medication to her ( sinuclear for congestion, valoid for the vomitting etc).Please suggest a course of action that will heal her and help her to cope.

Expert ImageNatural health

use a good pro-biotic. this will assist the digestive tract, improve good bowel flora, treat oral and systemic thrush and indirectly treat the sinusitis. Add Reckeweg R96 nasal spray, this helps for decongestion and opens the nose, Reckeweg R4 for the diarhoea. Avoid refined foods, bread, sugar as much as possible.
Dr Debbie