Posted by: Leone | 2009-03-12

Down in the dumps....

I am really depressed today. I have just found out that my husband have a " telephonic affair"  He was busy on Facebook, fell asleep and I took his phone (my gut feel told me to do that) and went through his sent items. I was horrified. Shocked!! Started shivering and felt nauseas. He sent several messages to the same woman saying: " Jy maak jy jags van voor af"  " Ek word sommer weer lekker styf as jy so praat" . I saw some sms' s in January from a certain woman, and confronted him. He said, they were only friends and nothing happened. He told me he would stop the sms' s. It did, but obviously behind my back they kept on sending messages. He promised this morning he would stop and said he told her it is over. But, for some reason, i battle to believe him. If he did it once he will do it again. How can I pick up the pieces and carry on. My whole body feel numb. I don' t even want to go home. What must i do?? Believe him and try again?? Or leave him..... fire him from my life!! I did not phone the woman as I have no words left. JUST PAIN!!

Pathetic, isn't it ? Promising to stop isn't enough --- even if he really means it, he didn't manage to stop last time. Insist he join you to see a marriage counsellor together.