Question
Posted by: KELLY | 2012-02-28

DOWN FEEL SERDEP

I AM in a relationship for 3 weeks now. Are 45 years old. this guy spoil me and treat me very good. I am on serdep.

Sometimes i get this down feeling even if i am with him. I love him a lot and enjoy every moment with him , thats it is why i cant understand when i feel down if i am with him.

we are always together as he stays around the courner by me. since we met we are together every day. is it good that we are together every day...he said he will never get tired of me but i sometimes feel that we must skip a night without seeing each other or am i wrong here.please advise

Honest makes good sense. It takes time to genuienly know if you are really in love, and for it to develop. You can be infatuated much sooner, but may be seriously wrong about whether the person deserves your love. TOo often a woman is a sucker for a guy who spoils her and makes her feel good - and guys who want nothing but sex, know that this is the way to get what they want.
Being A;ways Together is also not at all a good thing for a relationship - it speaks of your neediness, rather than of love.

2
Posted by: Honest | 2012-02-28

After 3 weeks it is unlikely that you love him but are infatuated.
Seeing him every day is unwise, if things do not work out you will have no life of your own to go back to.
At your mature age l think you should already know you are investing too much in this relationship and need to slow down. What is the rush as you are too old to start a family, take things slowly and enjoy the journey..............

Reply to Honest