Question
Posted by: Susie | 2010/03/02

Down and Out.....

Hi CS,

I have been feeling so despondant lately and I don''t know who to talk to or what to do about it. I don''t like to burden my friends with my problems, they all have enough of their own to deal with.
How can I lift my spirits? There is nothing major that is getting me down, just life''s everyday problems.
Two weeks ago I was sick in bed and while I was lying there shivering with a fever, I wished that I could just go to sleep and never wake up again.
I am taking 7,5mg Remeron and 5mg Urbanol per day. I am due to see my Shrink on 3 May.

Thank you for your time.

If your next appointment with your shrink is that distant, does this indicate that prior to this recent dip, your condition was stable and satisfactory and no problems were anticipated ? FEvers can have a depressing impact, too. Remeron is one of many effective antidepressants, I'm not sure what the Urbanol is for. Why not consider getting in touch with SADAG ( number on this page ) the anxiety-depression support group ?

1