Question
Posted by: Susie | 2010/03/02

Down and Out.....

Hi CS,

I have been feeling so despondant lately and I don''t know who to talk to or what to do about it. I don''t like to burden my friends with my problems, they all have enough of their own to deal with.
How can I lift my spirits? There is nothing major that is getting me down, just life''s everyday problems.
Two weeks ago I was sick in bed and while I was lying there shivering with a fever, I wished that I could just go to sleep and never wake up again.
I am taking 7,5mg Remeron and 5mg Urbanol per day. I am due to see my Shrink on 3 May.

Thank you for your time.

I responded the other time this quesion was posted

1