Question
Posted by: KHAJA | 2010/11/14

Double penetration

I want to know about double penetration. Is it 1st in vagina and 2nd in anus at a time? OR two in vagina at a time? My hubby tired a vibrator in my vagina and his penis in my anus.

I think that it is usually involving both the vagina and the anus - what goes in which part is pretty much up to you.

Just do beware not to move from the rectum to the vagina without cleaning the penetrating object first, as you can develop an infection from the rectal bacteria.

Claire - SASHA

6
Posted by: Jake | 2010/12/12

I want to know - when my wife and I have sex - she always say she want two or 3 guys , and when I feel her she is wet wet . You think she will do it in a threesome or only talk

Reply to Jake
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010/11/15

But why? Monkey see Monkey Do!

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: topdog | 2010/11/15

If u enjoyed it well done,i see ur hubby is setting u up for a 3sum when he gets another man to join in and double penetration,as long as u like it it,s cool...tell them to use a lot of lube and condoms....

Reply to topdog
Posted by: greek god | 2010/11/15

You don''t know what it is but you still did it???
Why not read at least and educate yourself before just experimenting???

Reply to greek god
Posted by: Nosy | 2010/11/15

Did you at least enjoy it or was it a painful experience?

Reply to Nosy
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/11/14

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist