Question
Posted by: anon | 2010/06/19

Double penetration

I am a woman who would like to experience this and would like to hear from anyone who has done it before as to how safe it is. I already have partners who will perform this with me and its definately not my hubby, he does not even know that this is what is on my mind. I enjoy both anal and vaginal sex and have done foursome with these guys before for a number of times so I am comfortable with all three of them. We were just afraid to take it to the next level since we do not know if there are any dangers involved.

Dear Anon

I am sorry but I am not exactly sure what you are asking me but hope that I can adequately answer your question. I would firstly worry about your physical safety with these people, but you do say that you are comfortable with them. I would also ensure that you are protecting yourself adequately against STIs, HIV being an obvious risk with unprotected intercourse with concurrent partners. You also mention that you are married but it does not seem that these acts will involve you husband. I am concerned about what the affect your actions will have on your relationship.

10
Posted by: Magic Stick | 2014/03/16

Reply to Magic Stick
Posted by: p | 2010/06/24

jeez staff going to hell, it came to us. Lucifer must be very proud of your achievement.

Reply to p
Posted by: p | 2010/06/24

Reply to p
Posted by: greek God | 2010/06/24

personnally I think this is a hoax but if not all I can say is " Darling you are watching tooooo many porno movies" 
Common you are probably on drugs or just testing the grounds to find out if anyone else did it.

Reply to greek God
Posted by: MO3 | 2010/06/23

Wow - the world certainly is filled with classy ladies hey!

Reply to MO3
Posted by: MO3 | 2010/06/23

Reply to MO3
Posted by: Hedonist | 2010/06/22

I do not have a problem with what you are up to as everyone is different in what they enjoy and what makes their world go around. It does sound a bit unusual but so what ?

I did post a message of support for you, but for some reason the Doc or Admin decided to delete it? All I urge you is to take care healthwise and condomise.

Oh yes, I would be interested to hear from you what the '' Next level'' you refer to involves. A foursome with double penetration and presumably fellatio sounds like a pretty maximum level to me.

Reply to Hedonist
Posted by: XXX | 2010/06/21

You are playing with fire,whether you include your husband or not ..... don''t go there.Rather let your husband and a dildo do the " work"  .....

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Johnny Bravo | 2010/06/21

Are you a prostitute or porn star?

Reply to Johnny Bravo
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/06/20

Dear Anon

Reply to sexologist