Question
Posted by: Jamila | 2010-02-25

double penetration

I saw few 3 some movies, and swa pentration in vagina and-|-at a time by 2 men. I am excited and i want to try with my hubby and another man.

What are the precautions to be taken.
Sexologist please guide me.

One of the first important aspects is to have a honest and open discussion with your husband and determine how he feels about it and what the boundaries for your relationship will be. Without a clear understanding and rules it can easily cause emotional and psychological concerns in your relationship. Furthermore it might be a good idea to determine the sexual status of the person you intend sharing your love making with. Irrespective of the status a condom is should be non-negotiable.

You are also welcome to contact our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted to get in touch with a therapist as close a possible to you.

Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

6
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-02-26

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: topdog | 2010-02-25

hi,if this is wat u want then go for.is ur hubby cool with this.if both of u guys are happy with this then wat is stopping u.get someone that don,t know u guys,please use a condom.
good luck....

Reply to topdog
Posted by: XXX | 2010-02-25

This is not a pick up site firstly.Secondly with regards to your question Jamila,whilst you and hubby might enjoy this (not so sure about your hubby as there nothing in it for him),you are treading on dangerous ground.The next thing he will want a 3sum with you and another woman.Are you fine with this ?
Thereafter,who knows where it will go- I doubt whether it won''t lead to marital problems.
Rather use a dildo whilst hubby does his thing.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Woman | 2010-02-25

Jamila, your question will bring out the perv''s - just watch them come out from their various dark little corners haha! Here''s my advice: porn always makes all sorts of things look easy and interesting. Try it first with a dildo, if you''re still excited about it and ready to give it a try after going doubles with your favourite toy and your husband, go for it! Just use lots of lubrication.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Jamila | 2010-02-25

Rakesh, please do not ask me Q. Come with advice.

Reply to Jamila
Posted by: Rakesh | 2010-02-25

Hey Jamila, may i ask is your hubby ok with this ,and the other man do you know him?

Reply to Rakesh