Question
Posted by: confused | 2012/04/23

double or nothing

good day,
i''m not sure if i''m at the right place to post this q, but would surely help if you could advise me.
i''m currently dating, and i''m very happy and in love with my girlfriend, but i have this " girl friend"  that one would call " a friend with benefits"  and we have had our fair share. the friend with benefits is also in a relationship and she knows that i''m also in a relationship. now we both agreed to keep whatever happens between us, between us.
so now, what do i do?
do i keep seeing my friend with benefits or do i let go, and keep myself to my girlfriend?
just bare in mind, i''ve known my friend with benefits much longer than i have known my girl friend.

It seems as if you are justifying keeping the relationship and hope I will agree with you. Why do you want to keep the girlfriend - for who she is or for the benefits? You want your bread buttered on both sides...it does not work in real life like this! Make your choice and be faithful. Deidre - SASHA

8
Posted by: goodgrief | 2012/05/15

Sometimes wonder what people think half the time. There is no
gf or fwb here. Its ALL about having sex! SEX SEX SEX!! seems to be the only thing in some people''s life.....then people wonder where STD''s and HIV come from!! Always keep in mind that when you have sex with somebody, you have sex with everybody they have had sex with and so on and so on....to infinity. Hope you don''t for one minute think that your gf and fwb only have sex with YOU!

Reply to goodgrief
Posted by: alfie long | 2012/05/02

F C U.K er

Reply to alfie long
Posted by: alfie long | 2012/05/02

you are a stupid -|-

Reply to alfie long
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/04/26

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Who cares? | 2012/04/24

Your not only confused but stupid as well, I agree with Come on completely.

Reply to Who cares?
Posted by: Woman | 2012/04/24

Friends with Benefits is a term used by SINGLE people. The word you use when you have s-x with someone while you are in a relationship, is CHEATING and in a marriage the word is AFFAIR. I hope that this lesson in syntax has opened your eyes a little as to what you are doing. Yes, you are, in fact cheating, because there is a third person involved in your relationship.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: XXX | 2012/04/23

Why don''t you ask your girlfriend if she is happy for you to have a FWB !
Maybe you should suggest she also finds a FWB.
UNREAL !!!

Reply to XXX
Posted by: come on | 2012/04/23

you already know the answer

Reply to come on