Question
Posted by: TRIXIE | 2010/03/09

DOUBLE LIFE

I need info for a school project i want to do about a double life. Say you have one guy. Married to one woman and then " marries"  another one. Tells the one his in this business and the other one in another business. He even wears his hair and clothes differently with each lady. What kind of disorder does people like this usually suffer from. I have to give my project in in about 2 weeks for physiology. I saw a movie once about people living double lifes and would like to do something on that.

There is absolutely no disorder that would cause, explain, or excuse the sort of behaviour you describe. Bad Hollywood / TV writers often invent convenient "mental disorders" which don't actually exist, but fit their plot ideas.
There is no disorder whatsoever that "causes" anyone to lead a double life.
A psychopath / antisocial personality disordered person might enjoy misleading and fooling other people, and create such an elaborate set-up of fraud - but that would be because they are BAD, not mad.

3
Posted by: purple | 2010/03/09

How would someone living a double life and doing their hair and clothes differently remember who to be when? I''d get awfully confused.

Reply to purple

And purple's question raises another point I often make. Keping track of actual acurate real;ity is hard enopugh for most of us, most of the time - liars and frauds forget that it is much more difficult heir way - to remember exactly which lie you told to who, so as to make everything match