Question
Posted by: Pudgy | 2008/08/13

Double chin

Hi DietDoc

I' m a relatively petite girl, but all my fat seems to be sitting on my cheeks and under my chin. I' m so envious of people who are able to pick up little weight while still retaining a sculpted jawline.

I' ve always had chubby ckeeks and have had the chin problem for as long as I can remember. Will losing weight help or will I have to rely on something as drastic as liposuction?

Dear Pudgy
If you are generally overweight then losing some weight will also slim down your face, but if the shape of your chin and cheeks is genetic then you may have to consider liposuction to change their shape. Consult a cosmetic surgeon for liposuction.