Question
Posted by: thato | 2011/03/23

Dostinex

Hi, I am late with 2 weeks, i went to see my Gynae who did a preg'' test and did a scan and found nothing, did blood tests and nothing as well, he prescribed me Dostinex as my breasts have milk when squeezed and this makes me to be infertile, how true is this? i scared to take the pill as i think i could be pregnant.

If the blood pregnancy test is negative, then it is pretty certain that you are not pregnant. Overprodiction of prolactin, the milk producing hormone, can cause periods to stay away as well as milk in the breasts. Dostinex will treat this.

1