Posted by: FEJvR | 2012-12-07

Dormicum and....

My husband had 2 failed back operations and had since been using Dormicum 60mg at night and Doxyfene capsules (now replaced by Tenston SA). It''s probably been 15 years or so.

Do you think there''s any way he will be able to stop using Dormicum? Pain killers probably not... Is it a serious problem using the Dormicum?

Like a true addict he denies being addicted to it, and says he can leave it if he wants to, but he doesn''t want to.

Expert ImageAddictions expert

Sadly many people get addicted to painkiller medication and treating thereof becomes exacerbated by the large psychosomatic component related to the pain. There are however different non-addictive interventions that can be used. My suggestion would be to contact Harmony on 0217907779 and come in for a full clinical assessment.

All the best,