Posted by: Baby Baby | 2009-06-02

Doppler Device - Please advise

I have a listening device at home (bought at Baby City) to hear baby' s heartbeat, but can never seem to find the right place on my tummy to put it and hear the heartbeat. Can someone please give some advice? I am now 27 weeks pregnant.

Usually the best place is about 3-4 cm below the navel on the right or left.

I have one as well its purple and white thats supposed to hear heart beat from 21 weeks i now started hearing the heart beat at 25WEEKS lie on your back be patient move it until i find the little man. Remember babies move around.not in same position the whole time.

I have one i normally put it around my belly button then i hear something try that