Question
Posted by: Julia | 2010/07/15

don''t want to get married to him

My fiance'' wants us to get married but i don''t. I think i don''t love him anymore. I just want him to be there for our child as a fatherly figure nothing more. when it''s time to go to bed or rather be intimate, i just fall asleep....Is there something wrong with me?or would you rather suggest me to see somebody professional regarding this behaviour?

I don't see what could be wrong with you - you have sated how you feel frankly and openly. Now you need to tactfully break the news to him. It sounds as though, for whatever reason, you have grown bored with this relationship. I'm not sure you would need to see a professional unless you have other symptopms suggesting depression, anxiety disorder or whatever. A counsellor might be able to usefully help you to sort out your feelings and make plans.

4
Posted by: Maria | 2010/07/16

What is wrong with you is that you are not working on your relationship. Love is not just a feeling, it is also a verb. Love your partner. Think back on things you used to do together and enjoy, and make those happen again. Plan a romantic evening or getaway. Show him in little ways that you appreciate him - a note in his lunchbox, a chore done that he would normally do. Do this for a month and see what happens.

Reply to Maria
Posted by: Tracey Morgan | 2010/07/16

Hi, I had the same problem, My relationship was boring and I Didn''t want it to go on, I took advice from a friend, and went away for a " romantic weekend'''', It helped allot, If I can give you advice If you Don''t like this guy, You are never going to like him, But if you want to try to Like or Love him It''s all up to you, you have to find things in him that you liked about him when you first started dating, What did you see in him that made you interested? It''s all up to you. Hope things will get better for you. .

Reply to Tracey Morgan
Posted by: Bob | 2010/07/16

Like you say you don''t love him and if that is the case you will only get married for the sake of your child, and your marriage will be doomed from the beginning. you will need to be open and honest with him as soon as possible, don''t leave him hanging it will just cause problems

Reply to Bob