Posted by: scorpio | 2009-03-09

Dont want to do this anymore - dear CS

CS,,,, what I meant when I said people dont want to pay was that I have to wait for clients just like you do!!! When people realise how much they have to pay for a service, they dont want it anymore!! With the credit crunch, people are holding onto any left over money they have in case of an emergency, so changing over to the career of my choice at the moment, is very slow!!! Hope this clears up your confusion!.

AH, thanks for the clarification ! so you were referring to the impact of the tough economic climate. Indeed, you're right, maybe especially so in a country like this where there is really no effective economic safety net, so people have to hang on to keep some reserve emergency funds, and many services rthey also really need, become considered discretionary and avoided for as long as possible. At least if you have a direction and a route map, you're ahead of many