Posted by: scorpio | 2009-03-09

dont want to do this anymore

Im so frustrated. I dont want to be in an office job anymore, Im bored stiff. I know what I want to do and am started getting going, but everything is so slow and people dont want to pay!! I have started to have anxiety atttacks and my psych has put me on Alzam and Remeron 30mg. Dont know if any of this is worth it. I hate my life at the moment!!

Well, presumably in some way you chose this current way of life, or at least allowed i to come about without taking steps earlier to do something you prefer. You say you know what you want to do ( you don't mention what this is ) and you are started in heading in that direction. I don't know what is so slow ( not everything can be speeded up just because you are in a hurry ) And I don't know what you mean by "people don'\t want to pay" --- nobody else ever paid for any of the studies or work I had to do to move towards the jobs I wanted to work in --- most people don't have the luxury of other people paying for them to make changes in their lives. So I don't understand that comment at all. If the change you are planning is to progress to a job you are sure you will enjoy, surely that would be worth it ?

Posted by: me | 2009-03-09

hang in there it will get better, be patient.

Reply to me